COLOR ME BADD Vinyl Lot (x3 Records + Poster 7" 45 RPM) UK Imports (UK/US MUSIC)

$3.00 USD
4
October 12, 2018 - 12:00:05 AM GMT (2 months ago)
retromediaguy
Color-me-badd-vinyl-lot-x3-records-poster-7-45-rpm-uk-imports-uk-us-music_42520596 Color-me-badd-vinyl-lot-x3-records-poster-7-45-rpm-uk-imports-uk-us-music_42520604 Color-me-badd-vinyl-lot-x3-records-poster-7-45-rpm-uk-imports-uk-us-music_42520621
. Be sure to add me to your favorites list and check out my other items! ALL OF MY MEDIA LOTS HAVE A SUPER LOW 0.99 STARTING BID Around 95% of these records were acquired from a friend of mine in England that closed down his new/used record store last year with most of those being made in the UK (imports/mostly US & UK artists), the other 5% also acquired last year from a private seller in Canada. Overall conditions for all records are in the good to mint condition zones (mostly very good). Dust cover seams are mostly good to mint (mostly very good), I've seen very few that have come undone. Please, always look at the clear photos provided. All legit, please see feedback for proof (this is all stock for a short lived business I had last year). SHIPPING AND OTHER INFO: Shipped the same or next day depending on what time you purchased your items, possibly 2 days on the weekends. I package everything with care and I don't cheap out on shipping supplies. Combined shipping is welcomed. As always, please feel free to email me with any questions you may have and I'll answer as soon as I get the notification.
183467105092
October 05, 2018 - 12:00:05 AM GMT (2 months ago)
US
7"
45 RPM
Color-me-badd-vinyl-lot-x3-records-poster-7-45-rpm-uk-imports-uk-us-music_42520634 Color-me-badd-vinyl-lot-x3-records-poster-7-45-rpm-uk-imports-uk-us-music_42520646

Comments

    Be the first to leave a comment!